Skipton, The Bailey, BD23 1AP
£17500 - £17500
Depending on skills & Experience
24th Jul 2017
Apply on or before this date
35 hours per week on an annualised hours contract
Here at Skipton Building Society, we really value our customers and pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to them. This is especially important when our customers are experiencing difficulties in paying their mortgage – we know that customers need to speak to someone who can understand their situation and do all they can to find a solution that works for them as well as Skipton Building Society.
We’re looking for motivated and customer focused individuals to join our friendly, proactive Credit Management Team in our head office in Skipton.
Whether you have experience of collections or just providing great customer service over the phone or face to face, you will be using your skills to treat every customer fairly.
Through listening carefully to their circumstances and working together to identify a solution you will be using your exceptional communication skills and flair for building great relationships. As part of the team we will be focussing on your individual development as you build your skills, knowledge and experience
Within the role you will be:
The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A Good level of basic numeracy, strong literacy skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely with people and customers at different levels, both written and verbal.
• The ability to actively manage your own development, workloads and objectives.
• Excellent team work skills, good attention to detail and demonstrating good levels of initiative.
• The ability to identify and champion continuous improvement within Credit Management and across the business where appropriate.
• The ability to provide feedback on a regular basis.
• Can work calmly under pressure being able to deal with changing priorities and timescales.
• Ensure that you work within the TCF principles and that this is the forefront of everything you do.
At Skipton Building Society we are not just another Financial Services Institution we are a mutual organisation, which means we are owned by our members and believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do.
The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays on a daily basis, and which are key to the delivery of the outstanding level of personal service we offer our customers.
In return for all your hard work and commitment, you will get the support and recognition you deserve. You can expect a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs. You will also be eligible for the following: